RSS

Art in My words

Painting is not by me...just downloaded from google....


Art in my words does not have any logic. The true art or painting just flows with the moves of ones fingers. The imagination and the present mood is something that creates masterpiece. The kind of drawing, the use of colours and the way the lines are drawn also defines ones nature.


I believe that the value of art diminishes when defined with Logic. That is the reason why everyone does not understand why the particular drawing or painting or sketch is what it is. One needs a different eye to look and understand the Art.


Art is precious. It is the only thing that talks without mouth with just expression on it......

1 comments:

Free Education Consultancy said...

nice blog! nice art! keep writing!
check my blog http://educationeagle.blogspot.com/