RSS

Should I or Shoudnt I

Happy I m today so much so that I am lost in the world somehwere..
But a tear rolls down my eyes everytime I try to smile....
Fear is high with the excitement too high..
Is life taking a U turn?
Confusion of feelings, fear of commitments from my side and the other side
Will it hurt if I m gone and will it be happy moment if I come
Want to hold back and also go back..
Want to start a fresh yet confused and strength is lack
Thoughts are many decisions are less
Confusion is high and feelings are mixed up
Should I try or should I let go..
Make him confess his commitment or let it go
How do I make my decisions I dont know....
I am in a situation: I have two roads infront of me...
One road takes me back probably with a better start again
One road that has good life ahead but commitment is yet not sure to happen
What do i choose as both are uncertain.......
My heart is what I listen to but it is highly confused right for me to make a decision.....
Life is so difficult, life is so hard
difficult to judge feelings as well as difficult to decide....
Is future in today or in past
So much so tough that I am all confused and lost totally..........

3 comments:

Mangs said...

Take the road that has good life ahead... do not think of anything else which will bother u or hurt u.. Life is beautiful ahead.. as always u said...

Divine.. said...

Thank you very much mangs for your comment always want your view on my blog to appear it adds meaning to it....life has become beautiful with you being a part of it....njoy your life im always there as your shadow which can never b seperate from you...........

Unknown said...

yippieeee, looks like somone has found the object and the shadow... as there is a saying " thoughts are the shadows of our feelings ", go by it. Its humanly to falter but stupidity to repeat it.....