RSS

First....

Pleasant was the night when I first received your friend request
First time you approached and you made me smile
What else could I ask for?
Being a best friend was just the agenda..
Remains a mystery how our hearts met...
falling in love with you was so much soon
like I felt I was waiting for you,
we had times when our paths crossed
but we never gazed into each others eyes..
maybe we were destined to meet this way..
so we never part and we have nothing else to worry about in our hearts..
first time I met you and I was sure that you are the only one in my life...
there was so much of comfort that I shared with you..
as if I knew you for ages and hadn't just met you...
I felt like I was complete when you first held my hand...
even today I get goosebumps when I think of our first meet..
magic of you is all over me and let it be forever
as it makes me HAPPY !!

0 comments: