RSS

Every relation in my life....

My fear and my relations all go hand in hand.. The fear attached to every new relation in my life keeps me away from making justice to myself n my new relations.
Every time I make new relation why does a fear hold my hand and move with me? A fear of becoming a topic of timepass for that new perosn? The fear of becoming a topic of joke and laughter for that person and other around them? A fear of losing that person?
Why it gets difficult to trust someone....
Inspite of having tried thousands time to be positive about the thoughts arrives in my mind. I know I am not very smart, intelligent but does that make me a piece of joke ???????????????
I think I should not get close to anyone...stay away as it hurts..............I can never have any true friends or people just dont want to be true to me...I really do not know..........
I fear making new friends............I better stay away from all

1 comments:

Mangs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.