RSS

Lost or found??

As the time pass by, find the hands of clock moving faster and faster..
seeking an opportunity to find the answer to 'why...'
Leading ahead is a future....
Right behind is where i m lost...
Walking with the questions for tomorrow..
All derived from the days gone by...
So unaware was I or Wind has taken me over by the sides
Feel the pressure, feel the tide
Don't understand why...
Someday i feel i found the answer to my why
the very next moment i clash again with my past....
the smoke of yesterday hurts in my eyes...
The beautiful yesterday tears me apart joining hands with bitter yesterday...
How do I be happy ...or do be sad?
Life isn't steady nor is my breath....
Where do I go to seek my own self.................
Where will I find my own self........
Look within is the answer I get
from all the books that I read....
Tried and tested the formula for better life...but failed remembering the fact of life..
The conflict within, trying to find the answer to why has left me with nothing to enjoy..

I'm lost I am found.......M i not from this world or are my thoughts weired.....I find everyone unknown..No one is mine.....

Who am I?

0 comments: