RSS
Happniess never stays at my doors,
It just knocks makes me smile and leaves again with a tear in my eyes.
Always thought for others and than for myself...
Was it wrong or was it my mistake...
Times are passing by like the speed of gushing water of falls..
Rubs against my wounds everytime and goes....
Be the season dry or be it rain, a tear always rolls on cheeks leaving me depressed...
However much I try nothing seems to be my side,
Nothing seems to remain and hold by,
I cared I cried I yelled I pleaded
Things are still so much unsaid..
They think, they assume
They are blinfolded today
Just pray to god they become aware...
Missing life to the fullest..
Those were the days, those were the moments...
They understood me they claimed...
Then how did they fall back and said
" u are strange"
Proving and explanation; why has it become part of relationship,
And why not forget anf forgive just for the sake of relationship...
I m too forget all the past just to give a kick start...
Loads is to life to add on..
Will this separation lay foundation for other..
Mind and heart both say the same..
Wish is to get things to normal or find the way to let go of things...
Im tiered still I am trying praying to god to get back my friends.................

2 comments:

kumar vaibhav said...

Hi,

I have nothing to write this time, just that these lines are so true..i was waiting for your post..as for knowing me you have been on my orkut profile..drop me a mail at kumarvaibhav.tanwar@gmail.com, i would share some of my writings.

Webby

DuDo said...

Very well said dear! But truth is Life has to show lots of ups n dwns, evy1 has 2 go thru it... Widout sorrows one cannot undrstnd whtz happiness... Cheer up! evythin will b all rgt! Keep writtin yaar. It helps 2 feel better.. Tc