RSS

Conflict.....

Wondering What should I give more priority? - to friendship that was so cloase or rather still is close to heart or my values. Friendship that meant everything. The friendship that started with such wonderful talks, moments. Wasnt it as important as anything else in my life?
Should I ignore what my friend said in anger, agony, ambiguity etc. All the bad words he used and said? Should I let go of my values and self respect for friendship and that special friend? And give friendship one more last chance from my side? Probably it may not be as good as it was but atleast be there?
The friendship is still breathing in me and my heart but is it dead for him? Should I still try to talk to him once and try and get back this friendship for my soul sake, my heart sake and my life sake?
My friend passes by my side. The one who used to stop to give me smile; has now stopped looking at me. The care I used to see in the eyes has suddenly vanished. What do I do of this incomplete feeling. I am in search of that smile, that voice, that concern, those jokes, those moments, those times.
I am missing a friend. However bad he was he was my best friend. How can I let go of him in this manner? How can I let him go how can I? But, how do I get him back how do I. Please help me lord.
My mind reminds me of values and self respect whereas heart says this friendship is more important for you;what you doing how can you let go without trying. Like we fight with diseases in our life to survive in the same way you have to fight with bad,wrong and everything else to make sure a relationship survives.
What do I do??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes just a smile on our face,
Can help to make this world a better place.
Stand up for the things that are right.
Try to talk things out instead of fight.
Lend a hand when you can, get involved this is good.
You can help to make a difference in your neighborhood.

May it be a friend or foe, ask yourself whether he or she deserves to be yours.Words one spoken cannot be taken, thats why we need to think twice before we spill our anger on others.Now that has already been spilled does the other person feel for what has been spoken.If so, its always good to forgive them. As some one from your own place Gandhinagar none other than Mahatma gandhi said "An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind".

If that breathing friendship senses the pulse of you foe forgive and cherish every moment of your life.Values and self respect are those which you carry even after your death in the spoken words of others.Make sure you don't loose them but at the same time when you fight with your own do you think of values of self respect.... tut tut tut nope, because you love them somuch that there is no formal relationship between the two.One day you fight them next morning your fine,as a matter of fact the person himself should feel sorry for such harsh words spoken to you. Forgiveness is the greatest of all the virtue, sometimes one can forgive but cannot forget as time heals great wounds things would deffinitely go fine.

Divine.. said...

Yes u r right...but u know human beings na n the way heart and mind work....its like man and women who can never stay together without fight or arguments........
Can u mail me some of your articles?