RSS

Whats the truth..

What is the truth of this world around me? Is it what i see, is it what i hear or is it what i cant see I dnt know.
The past does not allow me to believe in today..My past does not allow me to trust world around me. I always have questions in my mind, always trying to analyse people around me. Trying to find who is honest, who is truthful, who is my friend and who is not.
What people think of me. What people feel for me. What people think I am. All is very important to me but cannot trust anyones comment and anyones opinion.
I m tiered of all the negative and also all the positive. Cant a human stop analysing its life?
When will I learn to trust people again?When will this fear from me go away?When will I learn my life to the fullest?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It takes ages to analyse life, Time is the best tutor.If you live for others consent then you will have to live others life when would you live yours? So, stop thinking what others feel about you and ink the thought of doing what pleases you without hurting others feelings " yeah now thats again subjective" you have to draw lines between your freedom and your dear ones happiness which entwines arround you.Your dear ones will always feel good for what you do if they truely love you they would'nt dare hurt your feelings. Curtailing ones freedom for somones displeasure is not the philosophy of life.