RSS

I want to go back..........

I want to go back..go back to the days i already spent. Go back and erase all the back and wrong days of life, wrong moments, wrong minutes, wrong situation, wrong friends, wrong words spoken, wrong words written, wrong things I did and everything else that was not right....
I am left with so many questions, so many confusions that I get fed up someday looking atmy life. Feel like my life is runnig ahead and I m left far behind standing on the road and just observing my life go far very far.
Want to hold on to my life, want to walk with it hand in hand, want to be at same pace as my life is. Analysing every bit of my life from childhood till today does not remind me of any beatiful memories. It remindes me of pain, anger, hatred,loss and nothing else. I have lost lost and lost.
waiting for the day I can gain and remember.
Feel like going back to my mothers womb and relive all the days again by correcting all the wrong that happend. Reenjoy every moment, relive all the days that I lost, regain all the friends I lost, Regain all the love that I lost , regain all the precious moment that I lost which could have been beautiful and most cherished.

..........I want to go back to my mothers womb.........

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well ..... we all do mistakes but running away and hiding from it is not the apt thing.One should face it with courage, actually it takes more courage to accept ones mistakes. As we say it takes thousands of hits from a hammer to make an idol out of a rock. We are all a piece of rock, instances and time hit upon our life to give it a good shape or a meaning in life. God is the best sculptor of life and I believe he has his masterpiece for everyone.Its like a child lying on the mothers lap while the mother is knitting a cutchwork with the circular frame.The child sees some hazy work a few strings here and there making no meaning, the child asks the mother why would she invest so much time on such a hazy artwork only to see the other side of the cutchwork describing intricate designs which are not just beautiful but is also a feast to the eyes. So child you will never know how does your part of cutchwork looks unless you look over the otherside.I believe the mothers woumb is the safest place on earth for any living being on earth,however no animal or human can keep its child with it after certain time may it be its woumb or in its house.

Divine.. said...

Thank you again for your inputs. Do you have a blog that i can refer to?
Which company do you work with and whts ur name? as your orkut does not have anything to talk about u..

Anyways thank you once again

bye

Unknown said...

I work for a company called Harbinger systems. I am an Oracle professional, work on data base systems.Name is Sai, my orkut does'nt have anything to talk about coz I don't want to be known on Orkut. Just like my own company and but the next question which would arise in your mind would be why I would be on Orkut in the first place,thats because to interact with some good intellectuals and those with likely minded people.