RSS

Life is the biggest teacher..

Right now what I am writing may not have any connection with my title but it just my heart speaking purely. Attimes it becomes very important to be aware in every relationship however close or far it is. a pure heart always makes a human behave purely and many a times others do not understand. Definately not their mistake but the way they take certain issues is their way of looking at things.
I almost lost my best friends. I know one is already going far rather has gone pretty far but to lose the other as well as whatever much I have of both will break me completely. I got an opportunity to learn this from my life today that how it would be to lose this friends from my life.
It is hurting me today I m in pain bad pain. Feel devasted due to a particular thing in my life.
Losing the opportunity which one never got is more troubling than getting an opportunity and losing a game.
Hurt and pain will always remain in heart for life with a regret. Regret will remain with a big quetions "Why not" and "Why me" unanswered forever....This unanswered questions haunt me, hurt me give me pain and generate more questions in my mind.
I now realise how it feels to lose someone who so close to your heart and soul in a span of few minutes.
Just pray to god that this is the last time I am going through this trauma. I need stability, peace in my life and around me................................

0 comments: