RSS

When will the sunrise.............

A decision of changing myself was very easy to make at this stage of my life. But able to change is a biggest deal right now. Cannot find any path infront of me. There is no left,no right, no front and no back. Its just a round circle.
Have decided to pick some good things of past and improve my today. The way I look, The way i think, the way i feel.
Being selfish is the key to success for sure. I m extremely sure of it. My honesty and truthfulness never gave me anything in my life. Forget that others will be hurt, do what u want and feel unless family is happy..
However big the pain just smile because it makes family smile, a mother smile what can be bigger treasure in life than this. Things come, Things go, People come in our life, People go from our life what are we left with..some pain, some smile, some teards, some laughter and sometimes inseparable change that gets attached to ones soul.........
My pain that small (in the form of time)yet big in meaning and terms has killed me from within and I m changing a big way. Life has taught me biggest lesson of my life. Its about being on grounds and reality. No one cares. Emotions, feelings its all good to be said but when comes to be shown and expressed becomes a pain and complication. There is nothing like emotions in life.................Nothing called love in life.........................This are all words

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boy!!! sweetie, looks like someone is in the deepest of agonies. Actually you are right there is no left no right in life as life is a full circle.What goes arround comes arround? You just have to leave past the bad experiences and move on easy to say but been there done that felt that. Its just that I have passed by the thick cloud what you are passing by now. Like they also say the darkest part of the night is just before the dawn,so have courage leave past your history and embrace a new dawn of life.Try to find happiness in small things than waiting for colosal pile of success kissing your feet. As life is too short cherish every moment of life to its zenith,in this histeric world we seldom stand by to look arround the beauty of life and to unite with it.The day when you are draging your legs in the journey of spiritual life youo feel what have I done to myself? Have lead a meterialistic life working and fighting for a mere exsistance. Have lost my whole life in quest of meterealistic pleasures, how long has it been that I have stood against the ardent rays of Nacent morning sun and embracing it enjoying the gift of mother earth.You are not alone in this world, God puts us in deep waters not to drown us but to cleans us. If you want to talk to me mail me to
quest4elixir@gmail.com if you think I am bothering you too much by peeking into your personel life just leave it away. Looking forward for your mail.