RSS

Crowd around........

Today morning as regular routine last few days I was waiting at electric house for my friends. Was standing near adidas showroom. Regular process on road was going on, hawkers setting their stall, begger taking his place and emptied his bottle of water and gave it to his friend to fill it for fresh water, buses moving by, taxis running fast, everybody honking, all in rush to reach office, open their shops....lot of thing happening all around me but felt like I was all alone...Felt like one yellow frog between 1000 black frogs jumping all around without knowing where to go.
Life is going somewhere where I do not know. Moving ahead with time,with the speed of world around feeling lost yet found yet lost again.
World is close to me but I m far from it. ...

0 comments: