RSS

My hobby does not want to be with me???????

Hobby and interest is something that makes a person cheerful when feeling down and out. It makes one smile and feel relaxed and light.
My hobby had always been my best friend. My fears have come out of me in the form of painting. It has never been away from me. Paintings are very close to me.
BUT
Today I have seen my paintings going away from me. I have lost interest in the brightest colours of my life. Colours have always mad me feel good. I have always been so excited about them but today its all different. I cannot see anything except black and white.
The permutation and combination of this colour also does not make any other colour expect grey...Grey shade of life is the phase I m in.
I want to come out how when where what i dnthave any answer for it..............I m all lost in transit

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Why don't you think black and white is also a shade of color? As you accepted the vibrant colors of rainbow life you need to accept the darkest pit of abhyssmal shade. colors bring life, colors smear the sweetness of the nectar in the flowers. Do not be riddled with balck holes all arround you look arround and try to find happiness arround you. Colors are always arround you but its with oneself to lay them on your palette and give them a fine shape. So sweet lil one, just find the colors of happiness arround you and depict the masterpice of your life. Great painters like Michelangelo,Raja Raviverma did not bring out the colors of their life they brought the colors arround them into their lives.One has to color their own life which means instigate the latient sparkof life within oneself and convert it into an inferno.