RSS

Wishes and Expectations...

Things seem to have gone beyond my expectations. The connection of every statement and word with the past makes me analyse lot of things. These things make me think are they true, are they as i thought or are they as I m thinking right now. How can a person be disturbed so emotinally or mentally that he does not realise what he is talking and to whom. He could be hurting someone by his words, gestures but he fails to realise and goes on and on over and over again...
Wish we humans had an eraser which could erase all the bad past memory from my mind. This would have helped us not to think of gone days, not to compare eople, not judge people, not think of days that have gone past.
Wish we humans were like pencil with a sharpner. We could break the shaken and used lead and resharpen the pencil / life again like fresh new lead.
Wish we had whiteners available in life. We could cleanoff the mistakes and rewrite that moment with different meaning, different depth, different feeling and different attitude towards life.
I wish my life to be like whitener, like pencil with sharpner, like rubber, like a computer whihc runs on command like delete and control alt delete. Life would be so different and beautiful...
I wish and i wish and i wish...............

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Memories are meant to be kept within us, and shared with near and dear ones may it be good or bad both come in handy.Good ones make you look back and feel good about it cherish the old moments of you past which you moved on and the bad helps you not to venture into a quagmire kind of situation.It keeps you remainded of your past as a nightmare not to repeat, shivers arising from the deepest point of you spines making your stomach quiver with fear. However its withing us to oversee the bad times and see the brighter part of the life and cherish every bit of it. People go out of the way for keeping that love, as they realise what they have lost , as they dread what they might loose. Love is like an elixir of life which makes you dwell in an eutopic place.Ask what love is to a man who has lost it.Ask him who has lost the spirit of life. Ask him who has nowhere to go but to sink in his own abhyssmal grave.Every path of his life seems to end up in a cul da sac blocking all the roads stemming from hope to destiny , a heavy heart sunk in its own tears of love and despair battling for its last breadth.

Divine.. said...

Insignia,

Thank you very much for your inputs and comments. Appreciate your views. Can I know more about you?

Unknown said...

Sure, I work for an MNC in Pune. Although engulfed into the chaotic race of money I stop by for a moment to key in a few articles for Asian Age once in a while not very often. I love creative writing ,on life, philosophy or anything pertaining to art of life.I am on orkut with login name Insignia. Catch me online when ever your free we can catchup with some good ideas and who knows I might churn in some of ur ideals in my writing yes ofcourse with your consent. Your blogs give me a lot of ideas for creative writing as a matter of fact its an epicenter for some real good ideas rooting out.